New Business Workshop – What New Business Owners Need to Know
There are many bookkeeping tutorials available about the intricacies of bookkeeping, but there’s not much out there on what Business Owners and Entrepreneurs need to know and do regarding their bookkeeping and financials! This Workshop is specifically created for Canadian New Business Owners and Entrepreneurs to give an overview on how to:
– Keep and Maintain their Records
– Run the business efficiently
– Avoid late filing penalties and interest
– Save time and money on Bookkeeping
– Avoid CRA Audits and pass them when they happen
– Monitor the financials to make sure the business is turning a profit
– Not fall into the trap of “Bank Balance Accounting”
If I had a time machine I would go back in time and show this workshop to all the business owners who are now in collections with CRA, who have been unwittingly losing money for years, and who’s dream of entrepreneurship has turned into a monster threatening to drown them.
A wise Captain learns all he can about the navigation before setting sail. This workshop is free for all the wise captains out there, and I hope that it helps increase the success of all who view it!
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 and a half hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 7
- Assessments Yes
- Not Because You Run a Business, but HOW You Run a Business
- Why Monthly?
- Incorporated vs Not Incorporated
- Bookkeeping Why and How
- What Support Does CRA Require?
- Transactions and Bank Accounts
- Hiding Income
- Vehicle Expenses
- Bookkeeping Software
- Business Number and CRA Accounts
- How GST HST Works
- CRA Filing Requirements